Today was a great day of food and bffs and love, and I drove by myself for the first time and did not hit anything or cause the apocalypse so thats good. And I was just reminded that tonight is the season finale of the bachelorette and I’m so excited I can’t handle it.
- Me: Lets make sangria with your family's wine!
- Greg: It will require ingredients besides wine.
- Me: lol yea i know you just need some oranges and lemons club soda and stuff.
- Greg: idk if i'm old enough to buy lemons yet
- Greg: They might card me
- Greg: and i'll have to look in strawberry mansion and see if my buddy can get us club soda.
i love my friends
in the midst of having the same conversation with two guys, while they were both also talking to each other:
“then greg wanted to bitch slap him with vladmir horowitzes frozen hands”
i’m laughing so hard i’m crying, these are words i never thought i would hear from chris gurr. these two guys are the best most supportive guys that i know and i love them a lot.
I had an absolutely wonderful weekend with my favorite bff’s and a really wonderful boy. life is swell. but back to reality on monday -___-
i am done fall semester. HAY SUP WINTER BREAK!?!?
tryin’ to bff club it up/dance/party all break. and work to make money so I can afford to buy my hopefully spring2012 little nice stuff.
- Greg: My brain is tired from neuroscience.
- Greg: *pun pun*